Monday, March 12, 2007

walking through our school as Adah...

I arrived at a very strange school today with my family. The lush greenery in the school reminded me of the congo;the way the trees swayed the the wind, and every so often the leaves would fall like rainshowers from the sky.

The children were very odd. The girl swore similiar shirts but in a variety of colors, and the boys, well i dont know what some of them were wearing. The children left ther trash everywhere, and I could tell that Our Father thought of them as sinners. I didnt think of them that way, i just thought they were different.

They all knew i wasnt from there town, I saw all there eyes starin gat me as i walked amlessly by with no care at all. I bet they were thinking, "Who is the girl?", "What is she doing here?". It made me laugh.

I walk pass the locker, three sections of 14x3. They looked more like little jail cells, holding in the worries of school and projects the children had to do.

I guess I had some fun here, Im glad i got to walk by myself and enjoy it without having My Father around to lecture us.

No comments: