Sunday, February 25, 2007

my special place..

My room. There is something about your own room that just makes you feel so at home.

The bed is pink, there are pink curtains, I like pigs so there are pink pigs on my shelfs, I have pink things everywhere, so in away ther is a pink hue over my whole room. It makes me very happy.

Sitting on my bed I see some clothes on the ground, which makes my room look like it belongs to a teeneger. I also see cards and papers which instanlty make memories run through my head. The cards are next to all my stuffed animals and pigs, all looking out with there big eys like they have somthing to tell me.Its actually kind of creepy...hehe

Over in my desk, things are thrown on it, nothing is really organized and there is more clothes to add to the mess. Looking next to me on my bed are books from school, my pens case is open, with things falling out and even more clothes that needs to be folded and put away.

The radio is playing a slow song which makes my room very claming right now. The sound of the song and the keys on my laptop, while the wind blows gives my room a loungy mood. Still with its pink hue over everything, no wonder i love sleeping here in my own special place.

No comments: