Thursday, February 1, 2007

my this i believe...

When I first thought about what I was going to talk about, I immediatley thought of singing. Its what I love to do, but I just couldnt think of anything to relate it to.
But today, I was getting ready to run in my bodyworks pe class, and Maya and I were talking about yoga and pilates. We were just joking around but then maya said something, she said "in yoga you have to work your core first so it strong, this way you can then focus on your outer body parts."
This got me to thinking; to help other people or to be a better person in the world, you must work your core or inner self first so that you can be a strong helpful perosn in this world. Like yoga or pilates, start from the inside out.It's still a little iffy, but that statement just really got to me.

4 comments:

em said...

this is a good start for something on this i believe,but remember that your this i believe really has to be about something you feel strongly about so you can write a solid one.
since singing was the first thing that came to your mind, you should go back to that and think about why you thought about that in the first place.
the yoga analogy seems good too, but be sure to think about which one will be easier to write for you...
em...<3

Won Seok's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Won Seok's Blog said...

hey
this is from korea
my english teacher says that you guys will be joining us soon to work together in hawaii.nice blog
seems like you enjoying singing and listening to music very much
I also do.
interesting post... about your inner self and core!

take care
-ws

HoJun said...

Haha nice post Nataysha! Fun reading it~ I also like to listen to pop-songs. Becuase I'm a shy teenager, I don't really sing alot... Please if you have time visit my blog.

www.hojun.learnerblogs.org

Have a nice day! (from Korea)