The three this believes I listaned to were, Just like Pastrami, Baking by Senses and Memory, and Remembering all the Boys.
Just Like Pastrami: I really enjoyed this one. He really explained how everything ties together in your life, like Pastrami which is marbled together. You schoolwork or job all depends on what you went through or are going through in your life. To be succesful you must face what happens in your life so that you can move on and do much better.
Baking by Senses and Memory: This was very sweet. It just caught my attention because I like to bake too. What she was saying about making people smile or bringing back memories from her recipes, I could relate to it. There is something about a good pie, or delicious cookies that make everyones day a little brighter.
Remembering the Boys: This "This I Believe" was very heartfelt. I love how she says that no matter where you are from everyone should be cared for even after they have passed on. I also like how she takes care of not just her brothers grave, but even of boys from the gang that killed her brother. It just shows that you cant hold grudges and that one persons action shouldnt affect who you care for or remember.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment