I really enjoyed this movie. What the Amercians did was very kind and helped the family alot. This relates to the artcile very much, by people giving away there money to help a needy family. I love how when the Amercans saw the article about giving $250 for a water buffalo, and when they found out it wasn't real they just jumped right into action and did it for themselves. Its like what the article was saying about not buying stuff you want, but using that money to give to a less fortunate family.
When the family received the gift they were sa happy, it was very moving. The only question that hit me, was if the Americans were going to keep doing this or if it was a one time thing. I mean what they did was great, but I would just wonder if they would start a whole organization for families in need of help
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment