Wednesday, January 31, 2007

lifes like an hour glass glued to the table...

I was listening to my ipod and the song "Breath" by Anna Nalick came up. One if the first lines is "lifes like and hour glass glued to the table". I have heard this song many times before, but today that line really struck me.
Its a great line about life. You only have one chance, you can turn over the hour glass a start over again. You need to live life to the fullest always, even if you down or have problems, just try to forget about it and live your life the way you want, before it's to late.


I just felt like writing about this becasue I couldnt get it out of my mind...

1 comment:

demondays said...

Sunghoon Heo
I'm from Korean International school.
I like the way how you wrote down what was going on your mind that you just wanted to write about. That similar thought, not specifically same but similar thought once came in my mind when I was listening to a random song in the bus to school. I heard you like to sing and I assume you like to listen to music as well. I prefer rock, not only because it's just my type but some good rock bands' song has really good lyrics that means alot. And lot of them relates with life going on right now, such as government, ideas and all that, though I have never wrote down any of my thoughts on these...
-sunghoon heo